Debt is an increasing problem for people at the moment and anything that can help aid you navigate the financial crisis a little more successfully is worth a try.
Debtinator lets you handle all of your debts in one single place. It collates several accounts into one tidy window so that you see where your money is going every day. Adding new entries is simple and fast and you can setup handy transfer rules which prevent you from worrying remembering to move money from one account to another. mounts from one account to another.
Debtinator provides an easy way to navigate between your various sections such as Accounts, Ledgers, Debts, Expenses, Income etc. However, the most revealing feature is probably the Graph tab which illustrates how your income and outgoings are faring. Although it's generally all self-explanatory, the program also comes with some very useful step-by-step videos via the Help menu.
Debtinator isn't exactly a complicated financial application but that's what makes it so appealing. It's non intrusive, straightforward and is sure to help you at least see where you are going wrong with your money.
- Still on sale for $19.99 for a limited time
- Added flag to allow budgets to save until a goal is reached
- Extended weekday bindings to bind to closest weekday, previous weekday, following weekday, and closest weekday in same month
- Check numbers can now be non-numeric ("EFT", "DEBIT", "CASH", etc)
- Added ability to round debt payments down to nearest dollar, ten, hundred, or thousand
- Scenarios will now warn you if an account has no deposits and ends with a negative balance
- Fixed an incorrect display of Total Available Funds in scenarios on certain older data files or when paid from a debt
- Fixed an intermittent crash from refreshing the amortization table